J. Anthony Bryan
Aggressive Criminal Defense
at a Reasonable Price
If you have been accused of a crime, speak to no one until you have consulted with an attorney of your choice.
There are several reasons you should consider choosing me as your attorney:
· If you hire me you get me, not some recent law school graduate.
· I’ve been successfully representing criminal defendants for over forty years. I have also been a prosecutor, so I know how things work on both sides of a case.
· I am highly skilled in criminal defense and keep current on the latest criminal defense developments and techniques.
· I am a trial attorney. I actually prepare defenses and take cases to trial – not like some attorneys who simply enter plea bargains in most or all of their cases.
· I am accessible. Like all trial attorneys, I am often in court and can’t immediately come to the phone; however, I always make sure my clients can get in touch with me through my office 861-8050 or on my cell phone 330-2526.
· Your first consultation is free. We can meet and discuss your case at no cost to you.
· I will aggessively defend you. I have been described by the Bakersfield Californian as the “Courtroom Tornado,” and I was the winner of the Atticus Finch Award for “unwavering commitment to his clients and the law.”
I am an expert on defending those accused of sex
crimes. In fact, I wrote the book on post conviction relief for those convicted of
· I am an expert on defending those accused of sex crimes. In fact, I wrote the book on post conviction relief for those convicted of sex offenses.
The authoritative guide to requesting removal from California's sex offender registration system. This book contains forms and instructions for more than a dozen ways to request that a defendant's picture, name, address, and other identifying information be removed from the Megan's Law web page.
- Publication Date: Feb 01 2012
- ISBN/EAN13: 1470043386 / 9781470043384
- Page Count: 138
- Binding Type: US Trade Paper
- Trim Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Language: English
- Color: Black and White
- Related Categories: Law / Criminal Law / General
It is unethical for me, or any other attorney, to guarantee a result. Every case is different, including yours, but I promise to do my best for every one of my clients.